“AN ENGAGING AND EXPLORATORY 3-HOUR PRE-SCHOOL PROGRAMME WHICH INTEGRATES ACADEMIC AND ISLAMIC CURRICULUM.”
PRE SCHOOL YEARS
PRE NURSERY: 3 YEARS OLD
NURSERY 2: 4 YEARS OLD
KINDERGARTEN 1: 5 YEARS OLD
KINDERGARTEN 2: 6 YEARS OLD
Monday – Thursday
- 1st Session: 8am – 11am
- 2nd Session: 11:15am – 2:15pm
- 1st Session: 8am – 10am
- 2nd Session: 10am – 12noon
Language & Literacy
Social Studies (Iqra, Du’a & Surah)
Motor Skills Development
Discovery Of The World
Aesthetics & Creative Expression
Social & Emotional Development
Languages: English & Malay
OUR LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Know what is right and what is wrong.
- Be willing to share and take turns with others.
- Be able to relate to others.
- Be curious and able to explore.
- Be able to listen and speak with understanding.
- Be comfortable and happy with themselves.
- Have developed physical co-ordination and healthy habits.
- Love their families, friends, teachers and school.
THE SCHOOL HOPES THAT BY THE END OF THE 4-YEAR WITH US, THE CHILDREN SHOULD :
- Love Allah S.W.T and the prophet Muhammad S.A.W.
- Love Islam.
- Understand Islam as their religion and a way of Life.
- Become practising Muslims.
- Love to read and recite du’as and surahs.
FOR MORE INFO & ENQUIRIES, PLEASE EMAIL OUR PRINCIPAL AT
You can download the enrollment form here!
These are the photocopy documents required :
1) child’s birth cert or passport and entry permit, dependant or long term pass (for non- citizen)
2) Child’s health booklet (for birth order, developmental & immunization certificate / records)
3) NRIC or other identification of mother / guardian 1
4) NRIC or other identification of Father / guardian 2
5) single father / mother is required to provide legal document evidence to show he/she is a single parent – death certificate of spouse, divorce petition, custody papers or a police report stating that the spouse has left home with no known contact or whereabouts.
We also need passport size photo of:
1) the child
4) emergency contact person
5) authorized person fetching the child (other than the parent)
Once you have completed filling up the form, please submit the forms including the following payments:-
Registration fees: $50
Material fees: $350
Including 2 months (First month and December)
Do book an appointment below or call 64547472 for more information.
*Places will be on a first come first served basis upon returning of the form.