“AN ENGAGING AND EXPLORATORY 3-HOUR PRE-SCHOOL PROGRAMME WHICH INTEGRATES ACADEMIC AND ISLAMIC CURRICULUM.”
PRE SCHOOL YEARS
PRE NURSERY: 3 YEARS OLD
NURSERY 2: 4 YEARS OLD
KINDERGARTEN 1: 5 YEARS OLD
KINDERGARTEN 2: 6 YEARS OLD
Monday – Thursday
- 1st Session: 8am – 11am
- 2nd Session: 11:15am – 2:15pm
- 1st Session: 8am – 10am
- 2nd Session: 10am – 12noon
Language & Literacy
Social Studies (Iqra, Du’a & Surah)
Motor Skills Development
Discovery Of The World
Aesthetics & Creative Expression
Social & Emotional Development
Languages: English & Malay
OUR LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Know what is right and what is wrong.
- Be willing to share and take turns with others.
- Be able to relate to others.
- Be curious and able to explore.
- Be able to listen and speak with understanding.
- Be comfortable and happy with themselves.
- Have developed physical co-ordination and healthy habits.
- Love their families, friends, teachers and school.
THE SCHOOL HOPES THAT BY THE END OF THE 4-YEARS WITH US, THE CHILDREN SHOULD :
- Love Allah S.W.T and the prophet Muhammad S.A.W.
- Love Islam.
- Understand Islam as their religion and a way of Life.
- Become practising Muslims.
- Love to read and recite du’as and surahs.
FOR MORE INFO & ENQUIRIES, PLEASE EMAIL US AT
You can register your interest here!
1) Child’s birth certificate ( Sporean / PR) or FIN / Passport (PP) (Foreigner)
2) Child’s health booklet (for birth order, developmental & immunization certificate / records)
3) NRIC of Main Applicant (Sporean / PR) or FIN/ Passport (PP) (Foreigner)
4) NRIC of spouse of Main Applicant (Sporean / PR) or FIN / Passport (PP) (Foreigner)
5) CDA statement of account (if using CDA for fees) or sibling’s birth certificate ( if using sibling’s CDA)
6) Marriage Certificate of latest marriage or Letter of Authorization ( for Guardianship )
7) Letter from lawyer firm if in process of divorce or Statutory Declaration of Marital Status
8) Divorce & custody papers with clause stating who has ‘care & control’ of child from previous marriage
9) Certificate of Death of Spouse
1) the child
2) Main Applicant
3) Spouse of Main Applicant
4) Emergency contact(s)
5) Authorized person(s) picking up child
Do note that once you have completed the appointment with the principal, you are required to make the following payments:
Registration fees: $50
Material fees: $350
Including 2 months (First month and December)
Do book an appointment below or call 64547472 for more information.