REGISTRATION FOR 2021 INTAKE IS NOW OPEN!
Kids aLIVE: 5 – 8 years old
Tweens aLIVE: 9 – 12 years old
Teens aLIVE: 13 – 16 years old
Youth aLIVE: 17 – 20 years old
Wednesday – Friday | 3pm – 6pm
Saturday – Sunday
- Session 1: 08:30am – 11:30am
- Session 2: 11:15am – 2:15pm
- Session 3: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
- 3 hours session
- 20 minutes of Quranic Literacy
- Practical Solat
- Kids/Tweens/Teens/Youth Programme
- Learning Journey/Fieldtrip
- aQL Workshop
- Holiday Programme
CONTENT & APPROACH
The aLIVE programmes adopt a thematic approach to learning.
Different themes appropriate to the different levels are being developed and delivered.
The subjects are:
- Aqidah and Fiqh as “Faith & Practices”
- Akhlaq as “Character & Life Skills”
- Sirah and Tarikh as “Social & Civilisational Islam”
- Iqra’ & Quran Reading as “Quranic Literacy”
The aLIVE curriculum aims to shape Muslims who are:
- Moral individuals, responsible towards their Creator and all His creations.
- Imbibed with Taqwa, self-monitored (muraqabah) and conscientiousness.
- Active and responsible partners in human endeavours, participating in community and nation building, and as global citizens.
- Able to explain and communicate with others the teachings of Islam in an informed, logical manner and with wisdom
- Practising Muslims, committed to the betterment of human life.
For New Students Enrolment
You may email the documents required to firstname.lastname@example.org
For those who are interested in applying for the Islamic Education Fund, below are the guidelines & application form.
IEF Application Guidelines
IEF Application Form